1. Right to information
Under the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, AREA ZERO 2.0, arquitectura, interiorismo y obras, S.L (hereinafter AREAZERO 2.0), hereby informs users of this website of the existence of a data file containing personal data created by AREAZERO 2.0, for which it is the data controller. AREAZERO 2.0 is registered in the Company Register of Barcelona in Volume 33800, Folio 205, Sheet B-237938, Inscription 4ª, with Spanish Tax ID Code (CIF): B62629928.
The user data collected through our website will be used solely and exclusively to provide AREAZERO’s services.
3. Truthfulness of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true and he/she accepts responsibility for communicating any change in them.
4. User consent
The sending of personal data by email message or Web forms implies the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of the data included in them for the aforementioned purpose, as well as the sending of communications by email and/or other means of electronic communication, with information about our services.
AREAZERO 2.0 shall transfer the data whenever required by current legislation, in order to comply with its legal obligations with the different competent administrations and to perform the services that have been contracted by the client.
6. User rights to access, rectification, opposition and cancellation
Users may exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose their information according to the terms set out in the Spanish Data Protection Act (LOPD) and in its implementing regulations by writing and sending a photocopy of their National Identification Document to AREAZERO 2.0, at the address C/ Les Moles 18, Local 08002 – Barcelona, indicating the action they wish to be taken on their data.
8. Processing of accounts by third parties
In those cases that AREAZERO 2.0 has access and/or processes personal data for which its clients are responsible for the proper provision of the contracted services, it shall do so in its capacity as the data processor, in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 of the Spanish Data Protection Act (LOPD) and the related provisions of the Spanish Royal Decree on Data Protection (RDLOPD). In these cases, the access and/or processing of personal data will be carried out subject to the following terms:
- AREAZERO 2.0 shall only process the data according to the client’s instructions, and it shall not be authorised to process them for any purpose other than that which is the subject of the contracted services or in any other way that would represent a breach of the express instructions provided by the client.
- AREAZERO 2.0 undertakes not to disclose, transfer, release or otherwise communicate the files or the data they contain, either verbally or in writing, by electronic means, on paper, etc., to any other individual or legal entity, not even for their storage, without prior consent from the client.
- AREAZERO 2.0, in fulfilment of Article 10 of the Spanish Data Protection Act (LOPD), requires those who have accessed and/or processed personal information in order to fulfil the contracted services to maintain professional secrecy, both during the services and after they have ended. AREAZERO 2.0 will only allow access to the data by those expressly authorised employees who must know them in order to provide the contracted services and who are bound by the duty of confidentiality; said employees shall be informed with regard to their obligations and the offences established under current legislation pertaining to this matter.
- AREAZERO 2.0 guarantees, for all the personal data to which it has access and/or processes, that it shall adopt at least the basic security measures indicated in Title VIII of the RDLOP, as well as any other technical or organisational measures that it is required to implement, that are necessary to ensure the security of the personal data and prevent any unauthorised changes, loss, processing or access. The client shall be required to expressly indicated to Areazero 2.0 the need to adopt mid- and/or high-level security measures for the processing of the personal data for which the client is the data controller.