Our website uses “cookie” technology to obtain information about the use of the website, improve user experience and guarantee its correct operation.
Definition of Cookie
A “cookie” is a small text file that websites send to the browser. It is stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). The purpose of these files is to store data that can be updated and recovered by the organisation responsible for installing them. So, every time the user returns to the website, the browser recovers the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have different functions, which include recovering information about the user’s preferences, remembering it and, in general, making it easy for the user to use the website by customising its content, thus increasing its efficiency.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
1. – Ownership: first-party cookies and third-party cookies: dependiendo de cuál sea la entidad que gestione el dominio desde donde se envían las cookies y se traten los datos que se obtengan.
2. – Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: epending on the period of time they are stored in the user’s terminal.
3. – Purpose: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies, in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse the website or application and use the different options or services it contains. For instance, this includes controlling traffic and communicating data, identifying sessions or access restricted areas of the website.
- Customisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with certain characteristics of a general nature, predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, these include the language, the type of browser used to access the service or the selected design of the contents.
- Analysis cookies: Analysis cookies are those that either we or third parties process to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse how users use the service offered. To do this, their sessions on our website are analysed in order to improve the offer of products and services we provide.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies permit the most effective management of the advertising space included by the editor in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, on the basis of criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies permit the most effective management of the advertising space included by the editor in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. They store information about the user’s behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which permits the development of a specific profile to show advertising, according to that profile.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses first-party cookies, which are sent to the user’s computer and managed only by us to improve the operation of the website, and third-party cookies, which we use as a tool for analysing the interaction of users with our site. They provide us with information that will help us improve browsing and provide a better service to users and clients.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is accessing the website, and persistent cookies store information in the terminal to allow it to be accessed and used during more than one session.
In particular, the cookies used on our website are:
The first-party cookies we use on our website are of a technical nature and are related to programming and security in browsing, which are essential for the website to function, as well as customisation cookies to remember the choice of browsing language.
|wp-wpml_current_language||areazero20.com||Cookie that saves the language information.||1 day|
|moove_gdpr_popup||areazero20.com||Cookie that controls the consent of third-party cookies.||1 day|
|areazero20.com||Security cookies. Necessary for the proper functioning of the website.||1 day|
Cookies de terceros:
_ga: Se utilizan per distinguir a los usuarios.
_gid: Se utilizan per distinguir a los usuarios.
_gat: Se utilizan para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes.
|_ga: 2 years|
_gid: 24 hours
_gat: 1 minute
|Google LLC.||Alamacenamiento de las preferencias del usuario en la visualización de mapas de google.||CONSENT: 20 years|
NID: 5 months
• Generate a unique user identifier, which is the one used to count the visits by a user to the website and the date the first and last visit to the website.
• Record the access date and time.
• Verify the need to keep the session of a user open or create a new one.
• Identify the user’s session in order to obtain the approximate geographic location of the computer used to access the website for statistical purposes.
|_utma: 2 years|
_utmb: 30 minutes
_utmt: 10 minutes
_utmv: 2 years
_utmz: 6 months
For more information about the cookies of this third party, click on the link in its name.
Lastly, we also use cookie plugins to share social network contents.
Consent to use the above cookies for the above terms and under the conditions set out in this Cookies Policy must be obtained in the manner specified in the initial notice about cookies that can be seen when loading our website.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw their consent in relation to this Cookies Policy at any time by deleting the cookies stored in their equipment using the settings and adjustments of their Internet browser.
Cookie settings panel
How to disable cookies in the main browsers
Although there may be minor variations from one browser version to another, the cookies policy settings for the main browsers are as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy and Security.
You can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through the following tools:
Updating of the Cookies Policy
Latest update: 02 December 2020